NOV. 7, 2015
Making Doctored Cake Mix Recipe
- White Almond Sour Cream Cake recipe found here.
- mixer with paddle and whisk attachments (attachments optional)
- prepared pans with heating core or flower nail (optional)
- bake even or wet strips (optional)
- Sharon introduces the White Almond Sour Cream Cake created by Rebecca Sutterby 00:20
- Mixing the ingredients 01:54
- Two different ways to fill the pans 08:10
- You can make this into any flavor by starting with a flavored cake mix, and adjust the flavorings as desired. May be doubled.
- The water is reduced to 1 1/8 cup per mix for the smaller new cake mixes.
- This excerpt is taken from the Back to Basics Video in the online school
Please enjoy the video!
Over 300 tutorials are available inside our website
and new ones are added weekly!
TWO WEEK FREE TRIAL
Join me in our sweet community and have 24/7 access to our
entire library of video and photo tutorials, recipes, articles, photo gallery, private Facebook group and more! Get personal support
and advice from me! -- Sharon Zambito